Okay, this is my third attempt at a blog. I give up after a post or two, so I don't know how long this one will last. While I'm here, I'll say the usual, hi everyone, i'm bored, this is boring, and then i'll start rambling and make lots of grmmar mistakes and spelling mistakes too, because that's what happens if you type too much, type too fast, or forget the the backspace button exists.
OTHERWISE, YOU MIGHT FORGET THAT YOU CAN UNDO CAPS LOCK BY PRESSING THAT BUTTON AGAIN, AND START TYPING IN ALL CAPS LOCK MUCH TO THE CHAGRIN (vocab word) OF THSOE READING YOUR BLOG. WAIT, WHO WOULD READ A CAPS LOCK BLOG?
so I'm going to discuss boredom, random topics, Magic cards, and the like.
by the way, if you ever happen to be reading this and for some reason are interested in one of those "fill out surveys to get free stuff" sites (like a couple of my friends), NEVER USE YOUR REAL ADDRESS, AND MAKE A SPECIAL, FAKE EMAIL ACCOUNT FOR THE PURPOSE! Fun places to send spam mail to:
Any local Wal-Mart store
Any local store
Your local post office
Your most annoying neighbor's house
Your school
The White House
Chuck e. Cheeses
Homestar's house
Your house!
Place not to send spam mail to:
My house
Chuck Norris' house (really bad idea)
Strongbad's house
That concludes this public service announcement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment